fredag 19 november 2010

Day 04 – What you ate today

Oh Jeeeesus- what I ate? I must have the worst eating habits in the world even though I've gotten better in the last 5 years. Ok, that might have been a little exaggerated, I'm sure that there are people out there that have worse eating habits than I do. I've just always had troubles with food. The problem is when you say that people always takes that as I'm either bulimic or anorectic.But that't not the case, I've just always had a problem with eating beacuse I don't like the feeling of putting food in my mouth and chew on it. If I think about what I do when I chew I loose my apetite. So it's important for me to eat things I like and that's the other problem- I've always been extremely picky with my food. I don't like spicy food, I would never eat special meats or meat that is undercooked. Just thinking about a steak tartare makes my apetite go out the window. But enough about my strange ideas- what did I eat today? Well, let's make it yesterday since it's only 2:51 pm now and I haven't eaten that much today. I don't think two sandwiches and leftover tuna/rice salad from yesterday qualifies. So here's my list:
Breakfast- 2 cups of coffee (I hardly ever eat breakfast when I'm not going to the University, since my stomach doesn't wake up until about 3 hours after my brain- and my brain wakes up 1 hour after I get up from the bed)
Lunch- Tuna and rice salad; rice, tuna (tinned in water), lettuce, avocado and feta cheese- yummy, even though it should have been tomatoes in it as well.
Dinner- my homemade västerbottencheese pie (a lovely swedish cheese from the north of Sweden, really strong flavour)
Oh, I didn't include all the cups of coffee or the one or two fruits that I had during the day. I'm the biggest coffee-oholic there is. I love coffee- it's the best invention since sliced bread.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Lämna gärna en liten kommentar för det glädjer alltid.