torsdag 21 april 2011

Thought I was gone forever, didn't you?

I'm back! Well, at least for today. I know I've been abscent for a while and I guess I can write a long entry about it. But honestly, let's ignore all the serious bits that happens in real life and just focus on the things that makes us happy. That's a deal, ok?

I've gotten the oppertunity to try out two moisturisers from Betty Hula, a beauty company from the U.K. I actually first heard of this on Twitter and I was curious. Especially since all I heard was overwhelmingly positive.

The two samples I got is 'Rum &Blackcurrant' and 'Champagne & Spice' shea moisturisers. Of course I've opened the jars and smell the contents. Let me tell you that it smells absolutly excuisite.




I'll have to try these out and I'll return shortly with my views on it. Enjoy the Easter holiday and the amazing weather.

1 kommentar:

Lämna gärna en liten kommentar för det glädjer alltid.