tisdag 24 maj 2011

Betty Hula moisturisers

A little while back I got the oppertunity to try two moisturisers from Betty Hula, a beauty company based in the UK. Their products are all natural, made out of shea butter, aloe vera, coconut oil, cocoa butter and vitamin E. The moisturisers comes in three different "flavours": Rum & Blackcurrant, Champagne & Spice and Kiwi & Lime. I got samples of Rum & Blackcurrant and Champagne & Spice.

As soon as I opened the parcel I was sold. The fragrance was so lovely. It was a bit on the strong side so I wouldn't recommend using a perfume with it or other heavily scented products. But honestly, these products smells so lovely that you don't need another perfume. The consistency in these moisturisers were quite hard, not the whipped body butter as I expected. But it was easily scooped up with a butter knife or a spatula and once it's gotten in your hands it melts quickly to a lovely oil. Since I'm a bit sensitive about smells (I hardly ever use perfumes anymore) I didn't use it over my whole body although I know my dry arms would love it. I used it mainly on my legs and feet. Even though it was a very oily product it was absorbed quickly and didn't leave a greasy feeling. I'm definatly going to invest in a full jar of this stuff and maybe try their oil as well. I'm very curious about the Kiwi & Lime scent.

Source: http://www.bettyhula.co.uk/
You can order Betty Hula products here. A full jar of the good stuff costs £14.99 and it's a 120 ml tub.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Lämna gärna en liten kommentar för det glädjer alltid.